Unregistered
07-23-2010, 10:46 PM
gay bar to open? sorry that is Mims with the gay reputation and workers

Unregistered
07-24-2010, 08:52 AM
Sure there is.

Unregistered
07-25-2010, 03:30 AM
Fuck you piece of shit, that's my cousin your talking about, and so what if she's gay!!! Post your name and i'll come beat the fuck out of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kenny mosti's mine mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
07-25-2010, 03:34 AM
gay bar to open? Sorry that is mims with the gay reputation and workers

hey you piece of shit, that's my cousin your running your cock sucker about!!! So what if she's gay!!! Post your name you mother fucking chicken shit and i'll come beat the fuck out of you..... Kenny mosti

Unregistered
07-25-2010, 10:21 AM
hey you piece of shit, that's my cousin your running your cock sucker about!!! So what if she's gay!!! Post your name you mother fucking chicken shit and i'll come beat the fuck out of you..... Kenny mosti

Why are you upset? If your relative is a homo, I thought homo's were gay and proud! I thought they liked to flaunt it, and have parades for the whole world to see that they are gay.

Thea Zara
07-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Gotta love the open mindedness and intelligent conversation. There are so damned many reasons in the world to dislike a person why do you have to be lazy about it and hate because of something like race, sex or religion, that a person has no control over? Use a little creativity, I'm sure you can come up with some original or at least relevant reason to dislike her. I mean I think she's great, but hey if your bound and determined to insult at least show a little talent for it, and stop towing the homophobe partyline. It gets old.

As to a gay bar in the area? Fantastic. If its anything like other 'Gay' bars I've been to... well a beer is a beer is a beer, but the music will have a better beat. Its not like a bar is gonna suddenly cause the gay pride army to over take our great bastion of culture and civilization. *rolls eyes* I'm sure they have better targets in mind.

Unregistered
07-25-2010, 02:28 PM
Gotta love the open mindedness and intelligent conversation. There are so damned many reasons in the world to dislike a person why do you have to be lazy about it and hate because of something like race, sex or religion, that a person has no control over? Use a little creativity, I'm sure you can come up with some original or at least relevant reason to dislike her. I mean I think she's great, but hey if your bound and determined to insult at least show a little talent for it, and stop towing the homophobe partyline. It gets old.

As to a gay bar in the area? Fantastic. If its anything like other 'Gay' bars I've been to... well a beer is a beer is a beer, but the music will have a better beat. Its not like a bar is gonna suddenly cause the gay pride army to over take our great bastion of culture and civilization. *rolls eyes* I'm sure they have better targets in mind.

this cummin from da live in lova hahahahahahahaha

Thea Zara
07-25-2010, 03:18 PM
this cummin from da live in lova hahahahahahahaha

LMAO Boy are you barking up the wrong tree. She's cute and all, but I'm not exactly one for kissing cousins, even a couple times removed.

Unregistered
07-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Why are you upset? If your relative is a homo, I thought homo's were gay and proud! I thought they liked to flaunt it, and have parades for the whole world to see that they are gay.

That's what I thought you little punk asss pussy!!!!! You know who I am and my reputation for smacking down little BITCHES like you!!!! I knew you wouldn't man up and post your name..... What a fucking pussy.... but that's right, TORONTO'S FULL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANGELofDEATH
07-25-2010, 07:45 PM
That's what I thought you little punk asss pussy!!!!! You know who I am and my reputation for smacking down little BITCHES like you!!!!

LOL tough guy

Unregistered
07-25-2010, 08:34 PM
LOL tough guy

Come find out for yourself!!!!

ANGELofDEATH
07-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Come find out for yourself!!!!

LOL @ tough guy

ANGELofDEATH
07-25-2010, 08:40 PM
hey tough guy you might be able to get a job at the county jail...i hear they are looking for a 2nd person to come in and beat up their prisioners with Maynard Reed.....lol....refer to this thread

http://www.ohiovalleynewspaper.com/newspaper/showthread.php/485-Corruption-at-the-jail

Unregistered
07-25-2010, 09:11 PM
hey tough guy you might be able to get a job at the county jail...i hear they are looking for a 2nd person to come in and beat up their prisioners with Maynard Reed.....lol....refer to this thread

http://www.ohiovalleynewspaper.com/newspaper/showthread.php/485-Corruption-at-the-jail

My cousin Lt. Fogle works there.... maybe I'll do that. Sounds like fun!!!!!

ANGELofDEATH
07-25-2010, 09:21 PM

who gives a shit who works there..................

Unregistered
07-25-2010, 09:32 PM
who gives a shit who works there..................

Aparently you do you dumb fuck or you wouldn't have commented on what Maynard does at the jail.......

ANGELofDEATH
07-25-2010, 09:38 PM
Aparently you do you dumb fuck or you wouldn't have commented on what Maynard does at the jail.......

i don't but your reply was a pathetic plug to get it out there thinking people knowing your cousin Lt. Fugle works there might make you look cool...or raise the "fear factor" you think you have by playing mr tough guy....lol....met many people like you in my years...without the "fear factor" they were nothing...just like yourself

Unregistered
07-26-2010, 01:47 PM
Can't we all just get along?

Unregistered
07-26-2010, 02:52 PM
I know Kenny, and he would beat the fuck out of you Angel of Death, post ur real name douchebag and prepare for a beatn. But u wont u will hide behind ur tough guy call name "ANgel of Death" please ur a pussy

ANGELofDEATH
07-26-2010, 03:07 PM
I know Kenny, and he would beat the fuck out of you Angel of Death, post ur real name douchebag and prepare for a beatn. But u wont u will hide behind ur tough guy call name "ANgel of Death" please ur a pussy

nobody really cares who you know...you're just a lil follower....now move along kids

Unregistered
07-26-2010, 04:35 PM
he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack

Unregistered
07-26-2010, 08:47 PM
he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack

I know Kenny Mosti also. I know that he would put you in a wet paper sack and beat the hell out of you. You must think your the tough guy! Running your mouth without posting your name. COWARD!!!

ANGELofDEATH
07-26-2010, 08:52 PM
who really gives a damn....post your name there...or should we just call you fuckface????....unlike most of you i do have a job... a very public one...and freedom of speech(uncensored opinion) or not....somethings i say here could very easily cost me my job

Unregistered
07-26-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm known far and near, as BIG DICK DADDY FROM CINCINATTI.

I think your name is LITTLE DICK FROM ISLAND CREEK.

ANGELofDEATH
07-26-2010, 10:16 PM
where the hell is island creek??????????????????????

and cincinnati only has one t and 2 ns

Unregistered
07-27-2010, 03:23 AM

Open mindedness? Ohhh It's another fucking liberal!
Hate? Maybe people have STANDARDS? Fucking someone up the ass of the same sex was considered a mental illness until the Sodomy Lobby pressured the mental health establishment into altering the DMV or whatever the name of the book is that lists all the mental illnesses so that being a fagot was not considered a mental illness.

Sex? Hey, I think I'm smarter than any damn woman. I don't hate them, I just know their place in society compared to mien. Sorry, I'm not a submissive fagot who thinks the world is Equal. I'm the fucking boss over women.. got it bitch?

Religion? People don't have any choice of their religion? Where the hell did you come from Jackass?

Fuck you and your liberal agenda you came in here with. Some people have standards, standards that are above those of fagots, black persons, and other liberal trash. I hope I didn't offend you.

I love liberals who use the word "intelligent conversation", if you don't subscribe to their dogma, they consider you stupid, ha ha. Yet I guess they consider two guys fucking each other up the ass, and getting shit on their dicks, behavior capable by only the most intelligent, LIBERALS

EastOhioan
07-27-2010, 04:50 AM
I'm known far and near, as BIG DICK DADDY FROM CINCINATTI.

I think your name is LITTLE DICK FROM ISLAND CREEK.

When I lived in Pennsylvania , I was known as ' Huge Dick From Pittsburgh ' . Now that I've moved to Ohio , and gotten older this has been changed to ' The Viaga Viper '. . .

My ' weenie ' used to be 11 inches , but my ex got half of everything I had in the divorce .

PLAINCRAZY
07-27-2010, 11:36 AM

http://www.motivationalz.com/pictures/internet_tough_guys.jpg

http://www.lolgangsta.com/gangstas/icy-hot-stuntaz.jpg

I've gone crazy

JohnW
07-27-2010, 11:42 AM
Screw you all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r98basbdaA

Unregistered
08-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Now Kenny stop acting like Billy Bad Ass. You are nothing but a loud mouth Pussy, You always have been a loud mouth Pussy, and you will always be a loud mouth Pussy.......

ANGELofDEATH
08-01-2010, 10:23 AM
now kenny stop acting like billy bad ass. You are nothing but a loud mouth pussy, you always have been a loud mouth pussy, and you will always be a loud mouth pussy.......

lmao.................................

Unregistered
08-01-2010, 05:46 PM
i am a Mosti so i THINK I CAN DO whatever i want. This area would be a much better place with out all of them dame Mosti's

ANGELofDEATH
08-01-2010, 06:41 PM
i am a Mosti so i THINK I CAN DO whatever i want. This area would be a much better place with out all of them dame Mosti's

are you saying that toronto would be better without you??????......atleast you're honest....lol

Unregistered
08-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Someone should tell Kenny, that bandanas went out of style 20+ years ago.

Unregistered
08-04-2010, 12:14 PM

EDITED BY ADMIN... WE WONT BECOME A PLACE TO BASH OR LASH OUT AT POLICE OFFICERS, or their families.

READ HERE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET ON THEIR BAD SIDE

http://www.innocentinmates.org/koniski/stat1.html

You can also go here, and post stuff.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/steubenville-oh

If someone wants to post nasty stuff about law enforcement thereare tons of other locations, and a simple google on any name / gov agency will let you see the dirt all over the net. We just don't want to be the target of disgrunted law enforcement officials. I'm sure you can understand why.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/steubenville-oh

CALL IT CENSORSHIP IF YOU LIKE, WE CALL IT COMMON SENSE SO WE ARE NOT THE VICTIMS OF HARASSMENT

ANGELofDEATH
08-04-2010, 02:27 PM
someone should tell kenny, that bandanas went out of style 20+ years ago.

lol..................................

Unregistered
08-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Now Kenny stop acting like Billy Bad Ass. You are nothing but a loud mouth Pussy, You always have been a loud mouth Pussy, and you will always be a loud mouth Pussy.......

Please come show me that I'm a loud mouth pussy!!! Post your name and we can meet wherever and whenever you want... Your just another LOUD MOUTH PUSSY FROM TORONTO WHO HIDES UNDER A ROCK!!!! PUT UP OR SHUT UP........

Unregistered
08-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Someone should tell Kenny, that bandanas went out of style 20+ years ago.
Hiding behind a computer with an unregistered name is in the dictionary under PUSSY....lol....... Look it up and you'll see your picture there!!!! LMFAO.....

4mrjarhead
01-06-2012, 07:51 AM
calm down mosti, the asshole ain't worth it. he ain't never gonna die. hes gonna run out of stupid, and just disappear.