Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BRIDGE DAY 2011 MERCHANTS / VENDORS beware

Unregistered

Default BRIDGE DAY 2011 MERCHANTS / VENDORS beware

First you discover coming into the area, it's nothing but hillbilly Christian Music. Yes, backwoods area.

Next you discover that if you have a pocket tv, or TV in your SUV there are NO Tv Channels in this hell hole area

Next you discover, almost everyone looks alike. I think there is truth to WV's marrying their relatives.

Next you notice They all talk funny.

Then you notice there are a lot of 20 year old men dating 11 and 12 year olds.

These people look like creeps off of the movie DELIVERANCE!

First I end up in West Virginia greated by the courtesy patrol. Talk about a mess of retarded hillbillys near fayetville WV! WOW They tell me to park in the wrong area.

Then when they shut down for the day, the state police chase people off the highway like they are rioters, marching down the highway.

One asian merchant, they screamed at her while she was getting ready to leave saying "Speed it up, or we won't let you back next year"

Then they go on to harass the next vendor, some 65 year old man, probably the only source of income he has. The State police started yelling at him saying "I just walked past here 30 min ago, and you are still here". The old man opened his mouth questioning the sanity of the state cop, well Mr West Virginia State Policeman stomped right over there to intimidate the vendor even more!

I highly suggest VENDORS do not go to this event in Bridge day 2012. #1 They will treat you like shit #2 The crowd is so poor, they don't have any money to spend. It's terrible driving there, the roads are downright dangerous.

So, unless you want to hear a mess of Hillbilly state police that look like they all have the same DNA, stay the hell away from this unfriendly area. I've never seen the state police act this way elsewhere in the state, just in this little remote area, so no offense to the rest of the state's LEO's

SOMEONE NEEDS TO FILM the way the STATE POLICE ACT and put it on YOU TUBE! Harassing the elderly and 4'10" asian women, treating them like rioters is uncalled for!

Please retweet this so others can hear about how the STATE POLICE act and be ready to use cell phones to VIDEO IT!

welcom to the valley. yall come back now ya hear.

Now the Bridge is gone. But it will never be forgoten. Or will it? think abuot it.

Unregistered

Just for the record, the people running the BRIDGE DAY facebook page wants this info to be censored. They erased this 2X off of their page. Please Retweet this so others can be prepared and hopefully video the merchants being harassed this year.

+ Reply to Thread