Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: HOOKERS Prostitution and call girls in Weirton West Virginia WV ?

Default HOOKERS Prostitution and call girls in Weirton West Virginia WV ?

Freedom way in Weirton wv must be the new hangout for hookers!

It seems they caught the following people Wednesday March 24th 2010

John Magnone, 49 from Wild wonderfull Weirton west Virginia soliciting prostitution

William Fluharty 51 from Wild wonderfull Weirton west Virginia soliciting prostitution

Glenn Miller 56 from Steubenville soliciting prostitution <--- Why isn't this guy helping local business girls and going out of state?

Well first off let me ask you a Question if I may. Would you wan`t to make Prostitution legal and have the Girls under a Dr. care as they do in Navdia? I mean make it legal and set gide lines for Health Issues (regular trips to the doctors) and earn a dollar? Than you put Women to work that want to do thing like this and want to get paid for it than it all cool. Than guys go to the houses go in pay for want (than a portion of that is taxed state and local) that way its a win win thing. What do you think? Good idea Bad idea and why?

Yeah!!!... treat 'em all like they are from Navdia!!!

Sorry Sir I don`t spell ot well. What is it you can`t do that well? Im shure there is some thing. Hang on here comes Jr again I got to run. later

I see ya never answered my question. Oh well. Prostution should made legal so Women who want to do that for a living can. At least they will be paying into the tax system and craeting jobs. And when the guide lines are in place than let there be House`s of Plesure.(or what you want to call them) Than ya buy a Licence get your house checked out make shure your hiring good Women (no crack hoes or sex ofinders ya know stuf like that) than your in busnes. Than they go to work doing what they enjoy and getting payed for it. Think it over tell me what ya all think. M e I think it will work. Am I wrong?

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jeff 1 View Post
    I see ya never answered my question. Oh well. Prostution should made legal so Women who want to do that for a living can. At least they will be paying into the tax system and craeting jobs. And when the guide lines are in place than let there be House`s of Plesure.(or what you want to call them) Than ya buy a Licence get your house checked out make shure your hiring good Women (no crack hoes or sex ofinders ya know stuf like that) than your in busnes. Than they go to work doing what they enjoy and getting payed for it. Think it over tell me what ya all think. M e I think it will work. Am I wrong?
    Women are against prostitution, because the way it works now, they are using Price fixing. They don't want the market to DICKTATE how useless their asses are!

Unregistered

From what I heard, the hookers don't hang out in weirton. This was a unique bust. I guess a couple of the girls got busted for drugs, and in order to get their charges dropped they agreed to do a sting operation in Weirton. So, these 'hookers' would never have been in weirton if it was not by invitation of law enforcement.

Unregistered

Lightbulb The NEW "law enforcement" in weirton

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From what I heard, the hookers don't hang out in weirton. This was a unique bust. I guess a couple of the girls got busted for drugs, and in order to get their charges dropped they agreed to do a sting operation in Weirton. So, these 'hookers' would never have been in weirton if it was not by invitation of law enforcement.
    The "law" in weirton does what they want... when they want and HOW they want. Need poof? IHAVE PLENTY. I have HOURS of videos of the cops breaking the law. false charges. driving drunk. cheating on their spouses... but when you dial 911, they send you a bill for $50. WTF is that? Arent they GOVERNMENT paid? Doesnt the government give them a paycheck to protect and serve the citizens? Then WHYYYY are we having to pay $50 to dial 911? Im thinking its time tojust fire the police ad deal with it ourselves. Who agrees? And GOD FORBID if prosecutor Marcy J Grishkevich get elected as mayor, it will be raised to $150 per 911 call, and alot of other laws changed. HELL IN WEIRTON if marcy gets elected. Wake up weirton. Consider THIS your warning. DO NOT VOTE FOR HER.

i know of a few cops that cheat on their wives...but i don't believe the $50 if you call 911 is true....beisdes if you did get billed 911 is a county thing...not a weirton one

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The "law" in weirton does what they want... when they want and HOW they want. Need poof? IHAVE PLENTY. I have HOURS of videos of the cops breaking the law. false charges. driving drunk. cheating on their spouses... but when you dial 911, they send you a bill for $50. WTF is that? Arent they GOVERNMENT paid? Doesnt the government give them a paycheck to protect and serve the citizens? Then WHYYYY are we having to pay $50 to dial 911? Im thinking its time tojust fire the police ad deal with it ourselves. Who agrees? And GOD FORBID if prosecutor Marcy J Grishkevich get elected as mayor, it will be raised to $150 per 911 call, and alot of other laws changed. HELL IN WEIRTON if marcy gets elected. Wake up weirton. Consider THIS your warning. DO NOT VOTE FOR HER.
    the $50 fee is bs, according to the weirton pd, there is no $50 fee

Put the video's on you tube! I would love to link to them on here!

I do know ambulances charge $500 or more if you call one thru 911 usually

If you think its bad in weirton, move to Jefferson county buddy! HAH

I just found a link where all your guys in weirton are getting a pay raise! HAHA

http://statejournal.com/story.cfm?fu...&storyid=80881

Gary Defour had no comment. I remember him from Steubenville. He came from Steubenville Gov.. need I say more?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast