Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hooker in Steubenville?

Unregistered

Default Hooker in Steubenville?

http://instagr.am/p/IkQrMKxwqM/

Well, all we know is she was at the corner and smiling at everyone. Anyone know her?

I don't know her, actually I have never seen her, but I have seen many of the hookers downtown and I can assure you she is not one of them

Unregistered

Default Hooker in the ville

I was driving home from pa late that night from work and I seen her too, I think her name is Jenetta Mcguire from brilliant

Look only one way to find out. ASK. I bet if ya ask ya might find out what ya want to know.

Jenetta M-FROM BRILLIANT

Default To the unregistured idiot

Well, Obviously someone has an issue with me but is too afraid to post their own name. Hi my name is Jenetta McGuire, I am from Brilliant. I come from a HUGE family and pretty much everyone knows me. I HAVE HATERS as you can see, But I am not a fat hooker in Steubie. I do not stand on the corner waiting to spread my legs for some perv, while sponging off the system. I have a real job and I support and feed my children with the help of THEIR biological father, who I am still with after 7 years. Who ever you are unregistered, get over yourself and say it to my face since you apparently know who I am, or wait you wouldn't have the balls to say anything to my face you wussy because if you know me then you obviously know my dad, big brother and 4 uncles and anyone else who is keeping you from showing your identity. http://www.facebook.com/jenetta.mcguire.9

Jenetta M-FROM BRILLIANT

Default Come at me

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was driving home from pa late that night from work and I seen her too, I think her name is Jenetta Mcguire from brilliant
    COWARD-you know my name then bring it, don't post my name in a slanderous comment on a computer. YOU JUST PROVED YOURSELF THE BIGGEST COWARD IN THE VALLEY. If you got beef then lets see your face.

Unregistered

Exclamation Who are u

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    thats not jenetta mcguire from brilliant idk who the fuck you think you are but its not funny. show your self

onlooker

Default Some ppl are just ignorant.

Wow, this post is re-tarded. First of all everyone knows Steubenville is full of crack whore hookers. This woman is obviously not one of them, she looks as though she has more of a diabetes problem than a drug problem and by the looks of it homeless. SMH, first and third posters, your are completely ignorant by my standards. And #3 you take the cake for ignorance looks like you have an issue with someone who looks nothing like this woman and instead of trying to slander this girl on the internet why don't you try settling it in person, unless your scared or just plain jealous of her, then you are just shit out of luck. Those issues will never be resolved, but still you have issues and are very childish about dealing with them, get a life looser.

Unregistered

Default Her name is Margret

That woman in the picture is named Margret Wells, she is not a hooker, she is homeless, she lost her mother a few years ago and was left with nothing, but the streets of Steubenville. She resides at the rescue mission from time to time and eats at the local soup kitchen. Shame on you ignorant people for making fun of someone who is homeless!!!! I hope you can all sleep well in your warm beds now knowing you are picking on someone who has absolutely nothing. Cretins.

Unregistered

Angry Take this forum off!!

How sick can someone be to state somthing like this!! How ignorant can someone be? Do you live such a horrible life that you have to make such false statments to make yourself feel better? I suggest that this Forum needs to be taken off!! I feel bad about both these women, One that is homeless and the other for being dragged into such a untruthful statment!! I know one of them and she is far off from being a hooker!! (JM) She's sweet, and kind and has a loving family.. HOW DARE YOU!! You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

+ Reply to Thread