Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dip shit Po Po

Unregistered

Default Dip shit Po Po

Any one hear anything else about this dumb ass po po in town that was hit by the car ?

Unregistered

Default Stupidity

apparently were dealing with and idiot here! You've must have had some run in's with the police yourself to have that type of mountain man ignorance. The two other guy's are just as to blame!!
    none of them would be in this situation if the two guy's just listen to the officer .. Soooo Why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth, both are empty anyway.

Unregistered

Thats not what your mother thinks ,,,,,,,,,her mouth gets filled very often,,
    thay did not have to listen to the po po if they were not committing a crime ,,,,,read a law book dip shit

Unregistered

Default Law

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thats not what your mother thinks ,,,,,,,,,her mouth gets filled very often,,
    thay did not have to listen to the po po if they were not committing a crime ,,,,,read a law book dip shit
    Oohh your comical wit astounds me what a snappy come back..lol.. Did you need a Ph.D. to come up with something like that?
    ooohh silly man I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that, It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to breed..lol
    It must be sad to living your life hating and trying to belittle someone. Your words do not effect me what so ever and for you FYI I read the law everyday and by the book it states..

Any act that prevents or impedes an officer from performing his official duties can be characterized as interfering with a police officer. This can range from knowingly providing false information to an officer to purposely slowing his response to a crime scene or an investigation, to shouting insults or trying to draw a crowd when an officer is questioning or arresting someone. The latter is a special cause for concern, as as officer can find himself outnumbered and at personal risk for executing his duties.

And that is what those two men did when the officer tried to question them..

+ Reply to Thread