Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Read here

Unregistered

Default Read here

, where is the Women Shelters

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    , where is the Women Shelters

Its on marietta street teh main office. The "Safe house" is like the next street over from Huntington Bank. I'll get you the exact adress and maybe a picture of the place.

Unregistered

Default Pegs house Tri Cunty Help Center womens shelter not up to code? A danger?

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...ed=0CEUQ_AUoAg

167 S Marietta Street. They call it PEGS HOUSE , run by the Tri County Help Center. MY Concern is these women shelters are not confirming to commercial codes. Are they paying / set up as commercial service for electricity? Are these houses meeting all the codes? I don't think so. Someone needs to look into all of this.

by the way, they also keep their vehicles in a big old garage with very high privacy fencing around the whole place. And they have cheap cameras and alarm systems all around the place. Do you know, at a commercial facility technicallly you can't even use RAID bug killer, it should be done by a commercial bug exterminator. These women shelters need to start meeting electrical/plumbing code etc, like every other business, before someone is injured.

The place does not even meet basical handicap access standards. And the reports I have received say its very dirty in the kitchen, and definately would not meet a health inspection for a commercial establishment.

Someone is going to get sick from eating at one of these crummy womens shelters.

Unregistered

Default womens shelter harrison jefferson

Yes they cover the womens shelter for Belmont, Harrison and Monroe county. That is there secret house !

+ Reply to Thread