Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bogus traffic tickets in Carrollton

Unregistered

Default Bogus traffic tickets in Carrollton

Mayor Frank Leghart
    Village of Carrollton
    80 Second Street S.W.
    Carrollton, OH 44615

Dear Mr. Mayor,

Congratulations on your score of $130.00 from the ticket your cop gave me for passing the traffic that was stopped to make a left turn into the dollar market on Rt 43. I'm just writing to let you know what bunch of turds I think you people are. Instead of dealing with the traffic problem that has been created by your own poor planning and lack of oversight, the politicians apparently find it more convenient to put up a sign and start handing out traffic tickets.

I am a professional driver, and in the more than forty years I've been driving, I received only one other citation. Now thanks to you fine folks, I have points on my license, and my insurance will probably go up. Did I mention that the shoulder is extra wide at that point, and appears to have been built to allow for traffic to pass cars that are turning into the shopping center? Or that of the half-dozen vehicles that did the same thing, only I was ticketed? I am very conscientious about my driving, and it is infuriating to be ticketed under these circumstances. It goes to prove the old saying, when the wicked rule, the people suffer.

Earth to Carrollton: handing out tickets will not solve your traffic problem. The sooner you get off your ass and fix it, the happier everyone will be.

Very truly yours,

Christopher Cardea

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mayor Frank Leghart
    Village of Carrollton
    80 Second Street S.W.
    Carrollton, OH 44615

Dear Mr. Mayor,

Congratulations on your score of $130.00 from the ticket your cop gave me for passing the traffic that was stopped to make a left turn into the dollar market on Rt 43. I'm just writing to let you know what bunch of turds I think you people are. Instead of dealing with the traffic problem that has been created by your own poor planning and lack of oversight, the politicians apparently find it more convenient to put up a sign and start handing out traffic tickets.

I am a professional driver, and in the more than forty years I've been driving, I received only one other citation. Now thanks to you fine folks, I have points on my license, and my insurance will probably go up. Did I mention that the shoulder is extra wide at that point, and appears to have been built to allow for traffic to pass cars that are turning into the shopping center? Or that of the half-dozen vehicles that did the same thing, only I was ticketed? I am very conscientious about my driving, and it is infuriating to be ticketed under these circumstances. It goes to prove the old saying, when the wicked rule, the people suffer.

Earth to Carrollton: handing out tickets will not solve your traffic problem. The sooner you get off your ass and fix it, the happier everyone will be.

Very truly yours,

Christopher Cardea

Thank you very much Christopher. I will think long and hard before I ever do business out there. If I ever see a car out at Hubners or Guess, or Guess's restaurant, I will think about what you had occur to you, before I spend my $ in carrollton! And im not joking, I buy as much as I can on the internet, to keep from helping these hitler like areas grow and gain more power. I won't support the "evil" with my $$$$$ or purchasing power.

On the other hand, I must defend law enforcement. Most are good guys, talk to them off the job, and a lot hate the job. Very political, and I'm sure many don't like screwing people out of $ like they did you. So, lets put the blame higher up, like you did the Mayor.

Citizen from Jefferson County.......... who will want to visit carrollton a lot less now. I don't need to visit towns where I have to watch my Back. On the other hand, I know some officers out there, they are good guys.

+ Reply to Thread