Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toronto/Wellsville Basketball Brawl 2013

Unregistered

School officials act like this wasn't a big deal or a black eye to an already horrid basketball program. They have swept it under the rug with nothing being done except 1 in school suspension. School officials should be ashamed of themselves. Maureen Taggert makes excuse after excuse for students that are disruptive to the school and at school activities so that she doesn't have to handle the situation. This was supposed to be a night of rememberance and a joyful tribute the gym. Instead it turned out to be a terrible way to send out the gym and many alumni that traveled a great distance to be part of something like this.

Unregistered

Once again, Toronto School officials are covering this incident up. They use their big broad broom to sweep all the immoral, illegal and violent behaviors under the rug. Rumor has it, Wellsville may drop Toronto from their schedule, not only basketball, but football and all sports. Several referees have also indicated they will not work any Toronto games. Worse behaved students and adults these guys have ever seen.

Unregistered

Default Sick and tired

I am sorry but my childred attend toronto city schools and have never reacted with violence in any sporting event that they have played in or attended. I am sick of being looped into other peoples actions. Your nasty comments about toronto as a whole is wrong. If you dont like what you see, dont attend. I was there as well. Seemed to me both teams, coaches, and fans reacted to the situation. The kids that started it all, was removed; and, as for adults throwing any bottles or cans, sorry didnt see that either. When things happen, i would appreciate you calling the people out you have a problem with instead of combining the whole town with your negative remarks about our city.

Unregistered

WE know,your kids are perfect. Toronto has ALL perfect kids!

You are one of those parents who,someday when your kid gets caught doing wrong,will yell,"Not My Kid"!
    All Toronto parents make this same claim. SOMEBODY's kids are guilty.
    One example:
    Do your kids have a curfew? Are they allowed out on school nights?
    Do you kids run the streets during the Halloween season? What these Toronto kids do is not celebrating a holiday, it is vandalizism and destruction of private and public property.
    For your sake,I hope you are right. I hope the police never have to come to your door to let you know your kid is NOT Perfect!

Unregistered

Name 10 famous saying of Toronto parents:

1, NOT MY KID!
    2. BOYS WILL BE BOYS!
    3. AT LEAST HE/SHE IS NOT ON DRUGS!
    4. HE/SHE DOESN't HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH ALL THOSE BLACK KIDS LIKE IN STEUENVILLE!
    5. MY KID HASN't RAPED ANYBODY!
    6. BEER IS OK! MARAJUANA IS OK! THEY ARE NOT HARD DRUGS!
    7. TRESPASSING ON PRIVATE PROPERTY IS OK! THE WHOLE TOWN BELONGS TO THE KIDS!
    8. THE COPS PICK ON MY KID! THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO MEET THEIR QUOTA OF ARRESTS!
    9. THROWING CORN AND EGGS, SMASHING PUMPKINS AND DESTROYING PEOPLE'S DECORATIONS EVERY HOLIDAY IS
    OK! MY KID IS CELEBRATING AND HAVING FUN!
    10. NO PROBLEMS IN TORONTO!

Unregistered

You see what you want to see, mother. If you didn't see the violent behavior that went on that evening, you need a seeing eye dog.
    As far as blaming the opposing team and fans, your are out and out lying.
    Toronto team members started the fight on the court because they were getting their assrs whipped in basketball. The coaches joined in instead of yanking their players off the floor and controlling them. The Toronto fans showed their lack of class by screaming obscenities at the refs and the players from Wellsville. These so called adults kept it going after the game as the referees and the Wellsville school bus with the children on board tried to leave.
    If you think this is OK, you need to learn some proper parenting and behavior skills.
    You, and your kind of parents are why we have a very serious juvenile crime problem in our schools and in our city!

Unregistered

Oh, shut up. Your kids go to Toronto Schools and they don't do anything wrong. You have got to be kidding me. My kid is in the same class with the teacher's daughter who just gave birth to a baby boy last week. Now, how did that happen to one of those perfect Toronto kids? And her mother is a teacher in the same building. Get your head out of your ass. Your kid has either heard, seen or participated in abuse of alcohol, drugs or had sex by now. I know, that isn't possible, he is your kid. Well, all the kids that are doing this stuff are somebody's kids too.
    My kid came home back in October and told me some classmate, a girl, offered him some prescription pain killers to get high.
    Guess what, my good kid said no thank you.
    We dodged the bullet this time.
    I picked my kid up at school a couple days ago. As the students we coming out of the building , their language and conversations were obscene and vulgar, boys and girls. Maybe one of them was your kid.
    Take the first step in correcting our problems with our youth, with our parents and with our school system -- Admit We Have Serious Problems !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12