Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When HOMO's are more ACCEPTED than HETEROSEXUALS

Unregistered

Default When HOMO's are more ACCEPTED than HETEROSEXUALS

When Homo's are more accepted than Heterosexuals
    Ernest Jack, who served as mayor of Wellsburg from 1988 to 2000 was busted in a Prostitution Sting in Steubenville.

What gripes my azz is, its more acceptable to be a flaming faggot, than it is for a guy to go out and bang a female, and give her a few $ for her time.

Yes, you can go shove it up some guys BUTT, be a child molestor, or any other type of weirdo, and get less publicity than the mayor did for his alleged attempts to have heterosexual sex!

Its a SAD day in the USA when HOMOSEXUAL FREAKS are admired, and given special protections, yet a hard working heterosexual man is not free to do what he wants with his PENIS and his MONEY with a CONSENTING FEMALE of AGE.

THINK ABOUT IT FOLKS, Gov is telling you who you can and can't have sex with, and they are promoting the HOMOSEXUAL SODOMY LOBBY AGENDA

Unregistered

Thumbs up ?

Wow dude , I thinking your way off base here.. Its not that we all dont pay for it , in some sense , dinner , movie , budda bingh and the panties hit the floor .

I think maybe it the manner in how some of the ladies sell it . hanging out on the street , wearing nothing but there what their advertising , , dont see many call girls , like a home base business getting arrested.

Unregistered

At least he has one fan

Unregistered

As a female being molesed by a brooke county deputy in uniform,which was my uncle,I feel there is a time and place for things and picking up off the street would save kids from being molested by sick individuals..
    I lived with a hidin secret from age 9 to age 23 when he lied to my dad about the situation ,all because i was going to take civil service test for Brooke Cty Deputy...His guilt couldnt hide no more so he lied..Said he would black ball me and keep me from force ,so to save my dad embarrassment i didnt take the test..
    He thinks he is 10 ft tall and bullet proof..Has been for yrs but it will catch up to him..When u shoot a man in the back of the head and still carry a gun ,u have courage..lol
    So as for picking up street girls ,my personal opinion : its safer for kids.
    .What makes the differance is you spend 100.00 on a date for 40 for pleasure???

Unregistered

I just think its a crock, government telling you what you can or can't do with your body.

Sorry to hear about your story. But I not sure if providing sex offenders hookers is the answer. And I don't find it a good excuse for them to do what they do.

Unregistered

You all find this surprising with brooke county

+ Reply to Thread