Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why don't you make a place for all sports

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    all i know is reno suckcocks is an asshole in every sence of the word what a dickhead he is
    i second that he is a DICKHEAD

Unregistered

i second that he is a DICKHEAD
    Not knowing him personally... care to givce details? He seems ok from watching him on TV. He has given us a winning football team. What is there to not like about him? Anyone care to explain? Or are you just some asswipes in another city who's asses he's beaten?

Unregistered

Not knowing him personally... care to givce details? He seems ok from watching him on TV. He has given us a winning football team. What is there to not like about him? Anyone care to explain? Or are you just some asswipes in another city who's asses he's beaten?
    he treats his players like crap, the language he uses is child abuse he doesn't give a rats shit about the kids the majority of them sell crack and weed in the ville. he is a DICKHEAD.

Unregistered

he treats his players like crap, the language he uses is child abuse he doesn't give a rats shit about the kids the majority of them sell crack and weed in the ville. he is a DICKHEAD.
    Well, most of his players are crap. They are just inner city pieces of shit. Child abuse? The team is mostly a group of black thugs, you even admit they are crack heads, yet you bitch because the language he uses is to foul for them to hear? ROFL Proably a lot of these Juvy Deliquients have raped women, done drugs and sell crack, and you are worried about them heaing the F word, LOL.

I guess you want him to praise them for selling drugs? You want him to go bust their doors down for selling drugs? LOL

Go let the NAACP coddle and care for, and get the kids their welfare checks, I don't think that is Reno's Job to babysit them. ROFL

I think you are just jealous trash.

Unregistered

Well, most of his players are crap. They are just inner city pieces of shit. Child abuse? The team is mostly a group of black thugs, you even admit they are crack heads, yet you bitch because the language he uses is to foul for them to hear? ROFL Proably a lot of these Juvy Deliquients have raped women, done drugs and sell crack, and you are worried about them heaing the F word, LOL.

I guess you want him to praise them for selling drugs? You want him to go bust their doors down for selling drugs? LOL

Go let the NAACP coddle and care for, and get the kids their welfare checks, I don't think that is Reno's Job to babysit them. ROFL

I think you are just jealous trash.
    i'm not jealous of anything, and not all the kids on the team are losers, that reno guy is a real asshole i don't care how many he wins or loses. he has no respect for his team and talks a lot of shit and people accept this because he wins games, he is still a Dickhead

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    the reason you hate big red is because you are from toronto.

Toronto couldn't win a football game if the other team didn't show up.

Toronto schools, including the football team, are the laughing stock of the ohio valley.

Steubenville works with inter-city kids with every home problem you can imagine, yet they turn out scholars and athletes.
    seems to me they turn out criminals. Reno is an asshole. They really need to change the name of the field it's stupid.

Unregistered

Big red is a bunch of trashy ass niggers that will amount to nothing after high school . I hope y get stripped wins n championshiPs after the state hearing about them cheating on tests. They are no better than jerry Sandusky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12