Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girl found dead at dorseys market?

Unregistered

Apparently because nothing was reported. Which made it assume to be otherwise moron

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Apparently a young woman became, or already was, ill, was taken to the hospital, and passed away. Why is this big top-secret news? It happens every day; it's not a major news story. What is it that makes you morons think the poor girl did something wrong because she died? Get a life people!!!
    The reason for her "sudden illness" is what people are speculating about...and whether or not she could have prevented such "illness". And that is the sad part,she could have.

Illness? Could this illness be "drug addiction" ?

I hear you can overdose on drugs and fall over dead. Am I getting WARM?

Unregistered

Let's say you are in Wal-Mart, for an example. You have a heart attack and an ambulance is called, and you are taken to the ER. Is this, as a rule, reported? Does this make News9 and the front page of the Herald Star??? I do not know this young woman, nor do I know the situation, but people, this is NOT NEWSWORTHY!!! If anything, you should all be offering your sympathy and prayers to this young woman's family, who I am sure loved her and are grieving for her no matter what the situation was! And at "Better Than You..." I guess your name says it all!

When someone is very young...I think this girl was 25...people have a natural curiosity to why such a young person died. It is VERY uncommon for someone that age to just die (without suffering from a disease or some congenital or genetic condition)...most times people want explanations to why it happened because it is a scary thought and makes you think of your own mortality.
    I think it is sad she died, and I feel bad for her family and friends...but I am still curious as to what happened...because of the reason I explained above.

Unregistered

Well, the fact is, unless she dropped over from some highly contagious disease that the public needs to worry about catching...IT'S NO ONE'S BUSINESS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, the fact is, unless she dropped over from some highly contagious disease that the public needs to worry about catching...IT'S NO ONE'S BUSINESS!!!
    I did explain why there is curiosity about her death, right? Whether it is anyone's business or not, doesn't really matter...there will still be people (including me) questioning why such a YOUNG person passed away.
    Thank goodness it wasn't from the Swine flu or Bird flu or some horrible contagious disease...that would be scary.
    So, since you seem to know what happened...why not clue in those of us who are curious and want to ease our minds of our own mortality? Or will you let us all assume that she died from a drug overdose? Because, quite honestly, considering your protestations that it is no one's business...it is making me think that is the case.
    Last edited by Equilibrium; 05-08-2010 at 09:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Unregistered

Default heroin overdose

She passed from a heroin overdose.

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Or will you let us all assume that she died from a drug overdoes? Because, quite honestly, considering your protestations that it is no one's business...it is making me think that is the case.
    Ding Ding Ding! give the man a prize!

Unregistered

IF she did die fom a heroin overdose? I damn well is OUR business and the media's business to find the ones responsible for contributing that
    drug to keep another of the same sordid consequences, black tar heroin is a reality!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast