Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What does 740 mean

Default What does 740 mean

I saw on WTOV the other day a guy wearing a hat that said 740. I know that is the area code, but is it also the name of a Gang?

One of the rap video's made in steubenville, all the members have 740 hats on also.

Anyone care to clarify this for me?

I see they have a syboxin clinic at 401 market street suite 400 now, in the chase building. Great, another reason for addicts to come to town.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone View Post
    I saw on WTOV the other day a guy wearing a hat that said 740. I know that is the area code, but is it also the name of a Gang?

One of the rap video's made in steubenville, all the members have 740 hats on also.

Anyone care to clarify this for me?

I see they have a syboxin clinic at 401 market street suite 400 now, in the chase building. Great, another reason for addicts to come to town.
    740 means 740.

That clinic helped my friend get off of pills so better watch what you're bitching about

Off of One pill, and onto another hmm?

Unregistered

Nope, he's clean now actually. Believe it or not, not everyone around here loves doing drugs. You are obviously from this area..

+ Reply to Thread