Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Speed trap beware

Unregistered

Default Speed trap beware

someone was saying smithfield is broke , and is looking to generate $ via speeding tickets

anyone know anything about that?

Unregistered

yea If I would ever get a ticket from these yokels I would def show up at court and fight it.

Unregistered

And its still going on to this day i heard on the scanner in one day 18 cars stoped and cited and some were even out of the limits of smithfield
    I just love my scanner

Empire is another place

Unregistered

Default memories of smithfield days gone by

I would like to tell all of you about the old days of smithfield-I grew up in that town when there was a high school there and the people had a stake in the town the marching band would practice down at the football field at night and would march on high street.Smithfield was a place to raise your children and to know your nieghbors & everyone looked out for each other! You could leave your doors unlocked your keys left in your car and everything would be alright! There was no crime and the air in the summer time was sweet with the aroma's of fluharties farm,the county fair,and let us not forget the horse shoe swimming hole where you could spend the whole day swimming and meet just about every kid in town there. Although I am now an old man with grey hair I still set on my porch in jersey and every now and then there will be a sweet smell in the air and my mind goes back to those days and my heart yerns to return to those good old days in the small town of smithfield. A TRUE LOVER OF SMITHFIELD OHIO. James Fabry!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread