Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Drugs At The JFK

Unregistered

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

and they say toronto is bad?

It happens no matter where ya go or watch ya do those problems will be there. Pray that ya know Good from Bad than at least your life will be a little better. God Bless.

Unregistered

Angry NOT MY PIPE I tell YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tha's not my pipe I tell you and I told the police. It was planted by someone in the building. And I don't have to wear the leg monitor on my right leg, only on my left ankle. And by the way, my court appointed attorney said I could take it off if it bothers me or if it get in my way of walking around. Like at the mall or in public plases. He says I only need to wear it in and around my apartment.
    So there you idiots. You are the ones who probably told on me. Yes probably you Scott the Right winger!
    Tha twas not my pipe, what do you have to say about that?

got milk? Eat corn flakes. (no sugar im sweet enough)

Unregistered

Cool What a view!

"What a view from my seventh floor apartment", he tells me, I reply, "That view won't last very long when the riff raff throw you off the balcony of that 7th floor after you piss tem off enough!"

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "What a view from my seventh floor apartment", he tells me, I reply, "That view won't last very long when the riff raff throw you off the balcony of that 7th floor after you piss tem off enough!"
    Is this NEWS or WHAT? Someone bragging about having a 7th floor apartment in the Ghetto , and someone else thinking the "riff raff" may throw him from it! You can't find dogshit news like this anywhere else! HAHA

Now... we just have to wait till the RIFFRAFF throws him off, and we can brag that we had BREAKING NEWS no one else had! LOL

I can't believe they even have computers in those JFK apartments!

ROFL I B special, I have the top floor apartment in the GHETTO! ROFL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234