Share <--- Click on this button to tell others on facebook that you like this site.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: EMPIRE WOMAN Smoking Dope Running for Miss Doper USA

Unregistered

Rachel, Suck my dick

Unregistered

Talking Runt of the litter modeling gigs!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    i just wanted to say thank you to all of my supOOOOOOs. even the haters have made me more famous!!!! u all wouldnt believe how many modeling gigs i ve been offered!!!! so thanks to all of u and the haters!!!! how does it feel that my famousness came from most of your negativety when it comes to pott. jesus its not like i was snortin coke or shooting up heroin but the way most of u commented about it it was like you were putting me in that catogorie. just to let all of you know, i only smoke and thats it. but thank u again to all of my supOOOOOOs!!!!
    You should should win runt of the litter contest becuase you are the only contestant entered.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    im not the same person as everyone else but im the one that grew the shit... and she is kind of my sister too.. and u kno wut HIGH! MY NAME IS DANA!!!!! and the cops aint goin to her house b/c she is holdin a bud and a pipe.. they came to mine... and guess wut.. HERE I AM!!!! soo now wut? TORONTO WHORE U NEED TO SAY UR GOD DAMN NAME SO US 3 bitches and the other unregistered ppl can lay a smack down on ur ass. here u wanna put my pic up too.... ill give u my mothafuckin link!!! www.misshightimes.com/users/crazyclaire... go check that out.. and u kno wut i have alot of votes!!! im hott and not a whore.. just a fuckin stoner and ur prolly a sex diseased pedophile soo have fun.. put me up there... I DONT GIVE A FUCK!! i even advertised when i worked at special way even if the po po were in there or not!!!!!!!! soo fuck u and have a nice day!!!
    Ofcourse you are still around Dana. Most people who are narcs are free. lol idiot. lay down the xanax and join reality. Love how your man holds his baby and smokes his pot at the same time. What about Bob? lol

Unregistered

Hey Dana saw u on the news recently ya dipshit!

Unregistered

Seriously dana if you are hot then I am afraid to see what ugly is! You must really be in a drug haze!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345